Saturday, April 13, 2013

As of late.

Via
My life has been crazy lately. This past month seems like a blur of movement and hectic preparing for things that I am scared to do. My big meeting for this part of the year is over, so I will have more free time now, but I still have two talks to prepare for and the end of the semester is coming up. This year has flown by and there are so many things running through my mind. I guess I'm going through one of those big transition moments.

I've changed a lot in my life lately. I am changing the way that I look at myself, I am changing my lifestyle. I refuse to just spend every day of my life cooped up hoping that today will be a good day or today I will get things done. There will be no more life wasting for me. I am going to give it my all to get out there and try new things. I even tried slack lining yesterday! AND I did it in a dress. I thought it was pretty awesome.

I've made myself a little list for this next year of things I want to do.

  • Make a cake (I never have made a legitimate cake that came out of the pan it was baked in. Don't judge!)
  • Take a burlesque class (More about this later!)
  • Learn to be more patient
  • Grow more things in my garden
  • Hike as much as I physically can
  • Go to more concerts
  • Travel as many places that I can
  • Keep my invitation shop updated (definitely slacking on this one...)
  • Downsize and learn to live simply
  • More tattoos, less stuff
  • Jump into the ocean
  • Learn to let go and forgive
What do you guys think? Is this a good start?

No comments:

Post a Comment